Evolve at Rye is licensed in the State of New Hampshire as an 805 Assisted Living Community defined as a Supported Residential Health Care Facility. This enables us to provide a higher level of care to our residents, particularly in later stages of the disease process while providing long-term care. Our commitment to our residents and their families is to provide the highest level of personalized care. Our practices are approved by physician oversight through a Medical Director and the State Department of Health and Human Services.
By way of this licensure, we are able to provide the following:
- Self-directed medication administration and assistance
- Therapeutic diets
- Defend/shelter-in-place fire drills and alarms meaning residents do not have to evacuate the building
- Use of wheelchairs and geriatric chairs
- Two-person assists and transfers
- Use of Hoyer lifts
- Assistance in arranging medical and dental appointments
- On-site nursing and rehab services
- Documentation of individualized assessments, care plans, progress updates, medications and meal-tracking reports.